writing

So, I've really been feeling the need to write lately. I've got this idea that I think could be fun, but I need help to do it. When I tell people I'm a writer, so often the people I talk to say something like, "Well you should hear some of my stories." I think most of them have no intention of ever writing their stories, but they just want to tell me their stories. So, I'm inviting stories. I'd like to write a fictionalized collection of short stories about being LDS and single. Since I haven't been there in a while and I only have my imagination to go from, if you've got anything you'd like to share, I'd be thrilled to hear it! I will fictionalize the stories, of course, and share them with you before I attempt publication. I'm hoping to get stories that can have a positive spin. Spread the word! And e-mail your stories to amymaidawadsworth@gmail.com!

Comments

Candice J said…
Oh my goodness! I have friends who have GREAT stories. I'll talk to them about passing their real-life experiences onto you.
I got one from Stephanie! Heehee! I can't wait to get writing! In fact, I think I'll start tonight! Send me more! All of you!
Miss Megan said…
Oooh, let me think about this. Just being LDS and single in general, or ....

Dude. I just thought of one. I'll email you tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

Superheroes and the Villains Who Make Them

Getting Organized

Getting Serious--the separation of professional and personal