The Letter F

Here are my 10 favorite things that start with the letter F. (Thanks, Rach! I love to play!)

1. Number one is easy! Family. I love, Love, LOVE my family.

2. Freedom. I love the fact that I live in a country where the thing that holds me back most is myself. I am free to live my religion according to the dictates of my conscience. I am free to vote for whom I choose and to spend my money at the establishments I wish to support. Freedom is awesome!

3. Fiction. (I'm predictable, yes?) I love fiction because it has an uncanny way of telling the truth. I love to read it, write it, critique, and revise it. I love it in book form, play form, and film form. Fiction is awesome!

4. Friends. I have such wonderful friends! I don't see them often enough, but now with the joy of blogging, I'm able to keep in touch! (Plus, I get to write! Yeah, love the blogging thing. But that starts with b....)

5. Fresh Flowers. I especially like daisies because they are simple and happy and they come in all colors. I also like the smell of lilacs in bloom.

6. Fun! I love to have fun with family and friends!

7. Faith. I love my religion. I also love the basic concept of faith--it is the driving force in everything we do. Faith is belief that is strong enough to cause action. It's a simple, yet astounding concept.

8. Feasts. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love food. (A little too much, I'm afraid.)

9. Farthingale. A farthingale is a hoop skirt worn in the 16th and 17th centuries. I would love to make a farthingale for myself someday.

10. Facade. It's a song from Jekyll and Hyde, this awesome little show that's playing at Rogers through November 7th. :)

Comments

Rach said…
Nice list! I love how you got a little advertising for Jekyll and Hyde in there.
I love daisies, too! They are my favorite flower.
Thanks for playing!

Popular posts from this blog

Superheroes and the Villains Who Make Them

Getting Serious--the separation of professional and personal

Getting Organized