Eight, Eight, Eight

Thanks, Rach! Let’s play!

Eight TV Shows I love to watch:
1. Heroes
2. Battlestar Gallactica
3. Chuck
4. The Office
5. 24
6. Scrubs
7. Deadliest Catch
8. Science Channel

Eight favorite places to eat:
1. TGI Fridays
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Café Rio
4. Taco Bell
5. Noodles & Co.
6. Village Inn
7. IHOP
8. My parents’ house

Eight things that happened yesterday:
1. I took the kids to school.
2. I went to a CLA (computer lab assistant) training session and learned about thinkfinity and social bookmarking
3. I finished the critique I was working on for Covenant.
4. I made nachos and spinach dip for dinner.
5. I wrote a chapter in my latest attempt at a novel.
6. I read Alma 17:13-18 with my kids.
7. I talked to my mom on the phone for ½ hour.
8. I went to bed by 11:00. (amazing!)

Eight things I look forward to:
1. Jason’s play being done so he can take a break.
2. Maida’s production of Grease.
3. Halloween
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. Our Sterling Singers concert in the Tabernacle on November 29
7. A trip to Disneyland in the spring (hopefully)
8. Figuring out Jessi’s seizure med dosage.

Eight things I love about fall:
1. Cooler weather
2. More versatile wardrobe
3. Pumpkin bread, cookies, pie, cake, etc.
4. Football
5. Holidays
6. All the baking
7. The scenery
8. Hot chocolate

Eight things on my wish list:
1. A new car, preferably a hybrid that gets killer gas mileage
2. An add-on to the back of the house—4 rooms, including two bedrooms, an office, and a room with a hot tub.
3. New carpet throughout the house, the rest of the house painted and a new floor in the kitchen.
4. A full tuition scholarship for Maida.
5. A quick, easy way to lose weight and still eat what I want.
6. A laptop for each of my kids, tricked out with the things they use the most.
7. Enough money to get my whole family out of debt.
8. A cure for cancer and autism

I tag everyone who reads my blog and hasn’t been tagged yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superheroes and the Villains Who Make Them

Getting Serious--the separation of professional and personal

Getting Organized