Now available for Kindle!

A couple of days ago, I got an unexpected check in the mail.  Just over $7.  It's better than a kick in the teeth!  But the coolest thing about this check is that it is a royalty check from the re-release of all three of my books for Kindle!  Apparently, the books were released in January, and I never even knew it.  I guess that explains why they wouldn't release the rights to me--they had plans.  :) 

So, if you like the Kindle and you don't have my book yet, check it out.  And if you know someone who would like any of my books, pass on the info.  Yay! 

Here's the link. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?rh=n%3A133140011%2Ck%3Aamy+wadsworth&keywords=amy+wadsworth&ie=UTF8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superheroes and the Villains Who Make Them

Getting Organized

Getting Serious--the separation of professional and personal