I need more online dating stories!

I've been debating on creating a fake identity for myself and getting on an LDS singles site so that I can look at the profiles and stuff. I'm not sure it would be good, though. I don't want anyone asking me out. (yikes!) Anybody willing to share their experiences with me? What's it like looking at the profiles? I was at a nail salon a while ago with Maida and a bunch of the girls there who weren't working at the time were looking at myspace profiles and talking about the guys in Vietnamese. It was rather humorous to watch them chat about these guys even though I didn't understand a word they said.

Comments

Miss Megan said…
My online dating experience was a bit a-typical, but I'm happy to share. I'll email you this weekend :)

Popular posts from this blog

Superheroes and the Villains Who Make Them

Heart of the West Writing Conference

Now available for Kindle!